Sunday 30 November 2008

December? Already? Dear Lord...

You'll have noticed the gap in your regularly-scheduled service, then?  Yeah, about that...

We've had a fairly rancid suite of Autumnal colds, viruses and generally craposity to contend with in the UK and I've been very fortunate in experiencing everything that illness has had to offer this year (those of you who are blessed with asthma may very well appreciate what wonderful times you can have when you have an immune system which lays down and surrenders at the first sign of a head sniffle).

In short? Bed rest, sofa rest, many fluids and not much fun to be around - that's been my mid-November.  I hope that yours was significantly better.

Suffice is to say that I'm making it my mission to get my behind to the Doctor's and get me one of those free flu jabs that the British National Health Service so generously provide for us skirvy asthmatics...

0 comments: