Monday 19 September 2011

What to eat this week

My Mum is always asking me "What are we having for Tea?" to which I usually reply "Food." Maybe now I can just point her in the direction of this blog.

MONDAY: Mushroom Dopiaza, Aloo Gobi, Rice maybe some Naan Bread
TUESDAY: Turkey Burgers, Sweetcorn Fritters, Mash Potato
WEDNESDAY: Cashew Fried Rice, Potsticker Dumplings
THURSDAY: Turkey Meatballs and Spaghetti
FRIDAY: Spinach (or Courgette) Penne Cheese Spouffle

We get a weekly Veg box delivery, which this week contained, Cauliflower, Cavelo Nero, Tomatoes, Large Red Pepper, Courgettes, Leek, Green Beans

Mum may not be delighted that there are more Veggie meals than meat meals, but that seems to be the direction that Fluffrick and I are taking.

Of course the plan may well go out the window, we'll just have to see.

1 comments:

Fluffrick said...

Spouffle? What the what now?