Saturday 24 September 2011

What to eat this week

The menu planning seems to be going okay so far, what I planned I actually ended up making last week. So here we go again...

SATURDAY:
A trip to Green Steps Fish & Chips - should this be on the list as technically I'm not cooking?

SUNDAY:
Roast Chicken, Stuffing & Veg followed by Key Lime Pie

MONDAY:
Mushroom Omelette for Mum, Fluffrick & I are off out

TUESDAY:
Arroz con Pollo - Chicken with Rice

WEDNESDAY:
Tuna & Pasta Bake

THURSDAY:
Tartiflette 3 ways - Mum likes the classic with Onion and Bacon, Fluffrick likes his without the Onion, mine is without the Bacon but with Mushrooms instead.

FRIDAY:
De-constructed Toad in the Hole - My sausages in Toad in the Hole always seem to go rubbery, so I'm going to try cooking the batter and sausages separately, wish me luck.

0 comments: