Tuesday 15 May 2012

Avengers - Thank You Joss


Avengers is awesome.  If you haven't been to see this film yet (and from the box office that is only about 3 people in the world), you should rush out and see it now.


Fluffrick and I went to see it for the second time last week and I'm trying to see when we can schedule seeing it again without feeling like we're abandoning Hagrid.  


I should confess that I am a huge Joss Whedon fan.  Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Serenity, Dollhouse, Dr Horrible, I love them all.  But this should not detract from the fact that this is a brilliant film, full of great characters, humour, peril, action, sibling rivalry, oh and awesomeness and a bit of Hulk. Who knew the Hulk was funny? Joss Whedon did.


So a huge Hulk sized Thank You Joss, please do it again, now!

0 comments: