Tuesday 8 May 2012

Sewing, sewing, sewing

I've actually been doing quite a lot of sewing the past couple of months.  I had a little time off after sewing all the costumes for the show last November.  But now I'm back in the groove and it was something I could do and still keep Minnie company when she wasn't well.  I have been meaning to make a wristband pin cushion for a while now.  If I have a pot of pins when I'm sewing it will inevitably end up on the floor up side down.  This pin cushion is always handy and I don't know why I didn't make one years ago.


So this is the shirt I was making for Fluffrick when I got side tracked by my denim skirt.  I did get the shirt finished, Fluffrick has worn it many times and even tolerated having his picture taken.

I finally got around to making Minnie a new collar.  I had made her previous collar, but it was getting rather threadbare and worn.  She only got to wear it for a handful of weeks and now it's sitting in the top of the box along with her ashes.  We will scatter her ashes and those of Bonnie one day, I'm not good at letting go.



This is a bag I made for a friend's birthdays.  She is a Mum of 3 so this has plenty of room for all those Mum things, plus six pockets, that should be enough, shouldn't it?




0 comments: