Sunday 15 July 2012

What to Eat this Week

I wish the weather would make up it's mind.  Is it going to be cold miserable and grey, or lovely and sunny as it has been today?  Do I want salad or a nice warning bowl of spaghetti?  Weather won't you please make you mind up, so that I can decide what to eat.  Anyway this is the menu, provided the weather doesn't make to dish too inappropriate.


FRIDAY
Pizza - I do most often make my own pizza, but instead we ordered in the lovely pizza from Nibbles the best pizza in Sheffield.


SATURDAY
Sushi - I have never made sushi at home before, it took a bit of trial and error to make up the sushi rolls but it seemed to work okay. It also involved a trip to the local Oriental food shop.  


SUNDAY
Moussaka - this is in no way a traditional moussaka, for a start I use turkey mince, but it is tasty not the less.


MONDAY
Mezze - Falafel, Foul, Bulgar Wheat and any other dippy, picky thing I can think of.


TUESDAY
Mushroom and Stilton Pie with new Potatoes and vegetables.


WEDNESDAY
Stirfry Vegetables, Noodles and Potsticker dumplings.


THURSDAY
Spaghetti with Walnuts and Crumbs.

0 comments: